"TO THE TWELVE TRIBES WHICH ARE SCATTERED ABROAD, GREETING"

James 1:1 (Yaakov 1:1)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Living In Darkness.

I am remembering a time or two how I was living in darkness. What am I talking about. Two types of darkness.

1. Spiritual Darkness

It was when I was in my 20's. I thought I knew everything about Torah. Boy was I young. I also felt there was more to the Bible than I found in it.

Later when I was in my late 30's I found out there was more. We attended a Messianic Congregation. It was more like a Reformed Jewish congregation. I feel that Yahweh is there. Yet it wasn't enough for me. After a year or so I was starving for deeper truths of Torah.

2. Physical Darkness

It was when the power out and we had no lights or anything. We were blessed to have enough battery powered items. My work was across town on a different power grid. So we went there and recharged our battery items.

But it was so like Torah how we felt.

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:" Isaiah - Chapter 55 verse 6.

"You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war, yet you have not, because you ask not."

In the mist of our real darkness or our spiritual darkness remember "Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 42:10

Back in Isaiah 55 verse 7 is clear about getting out of darkness. "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto YHVH, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our Elohim, for he will abundantly pardon."

Hope is there.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you". Luke 11:9

Remember the words of 2nd Samuel 22: "For thou [art] my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness." Verse 33 also "Elohim [is] my strength [and] power: and he maketh my way perfect."

"Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalms 119:105

That is how we get out of Darkness. Yahweh's word is the answer, all of it not the parts we want. "All scripture [is] given by [the] breath of YHVH, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" 2nd Timothy 3:16

Romans 10:17 "So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of YHVH."

His word is the way; all spoken, written and breathed.

Yah's Blessings and Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment