"TO THE TWELVE TRIBES WHICH ARE SCATTERED ABROAD, GREETING"

James 1:1 (Yaakov 1:1)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Genesis 1:1 the verse!

We looked at what happened before the first verse started.

As we now look at the verse what is really happening. I am not going to tell you everything for two reasons.
  1. We don't know everything that happened.
  2. You could fill volumes of books enough to make a whole library; from what we do!
Mainly we want to make it clear that the Creator of the universe created. I know the obvious issue, yet the order of things is important. "In the beginning Elohim created the heaven and the earth. "

In Hebrew the world of the Torah is different. Verse 1 starts with Breshet (In the beginning), Next is YHVH made Then Aleph and Tav. Reference to Yahushua, later called Yeshua in the Brit Hadasha (Nazarene Texts) as mentioned in the previous post. Heaven and Earth is last.

YHVH Made everything. "YHVH has made all things for himself: yes, even the wicked for the day of evil." Proverbs 16:4

"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job 13:15 " Let every thing that has breath praise YHVH. Praise you YHVH." Psalms 150:6

YHVH spoke that is how he made things. But before we got to Verse 2 of Genesis 1. According to the book of Enoch the Angels built cities and temples unto YHVH. Then they fell and were destroyed led by HaSatan (Satan).

Isaiah 14:12-15 "How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of Elohim: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

When he fell he dragged a group of Angels with him. The earth was made void. That is why we see the situation that takes place in Verse two.

No comments:

Post a Comment