"TO THE TWELVE TRIBES WHICH ARE SCATTERED ABROAD, GREETING"

James 1:1 (Yaakov 1:1)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Does it really matter what name I use?

I know many people who would never call there girlfriend or boyfriend by the wrong name. Just try to call your spouse by an old sweetie's name and see what happens. Will the they be happy?

Yet many people have no problem with calling the maker of Heaven and Earth by the pagan name. I know some of you reading this may know where I am going with this line of thought.

In Joel 2:32 states: "And it shall come to pass, that who ever shall calls on the name of YVHV shall be delivered: for in mount Tzion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as YHVH has said, and in the remnant whom YHVH shall call"

So on the day of distress or destruction I will call on the name of YHVH. "For whoever shall call upon the name of YHVH shall be saved." Romans 10:13

Yah's Blessings and Shalom,
more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment